Saturday, January 25, 2014

Brayden {24 Months}

I am not really sure how this happened so fast but my baby is officially two years old. I have a 2 Year old. I am still trying to wrap my mind around yet another milestone. Brayden is such a sweet, loving, silly, energetic & smart little boy. I am absolutely amazed every day at how incredibly smart he is.

Taken the morning of his birthday

Favorite Words or phrases
Brayden's speech continues to grow everyday and the fact that he is starting to form more sentences other than just short phrases just blows my mind. He repeats just about anything we say or anything he hears us say.

"I Don't think so"
"What Happened"
"Nice to see you Mama"
"Where are you"
"I found you"
"What doing"

Me: Brayden, I think it's time to get ready for a nap
Brayden: I don't think so Mama

Brayden: Mama, I hungry
Me: What would you like to eat
Brayden: Chocolate Milk


Favorite Activities
Brayden is always super excited to do just about anything. His favorite things to do right now include:
coloring or being given a pencil and a piece of paper
building with blocks
doing puzzles
playing with his train on his new train table
(I of course wanted the biggest and best table we could find but unfortunately I am not made of money so we had to go with a smaller cheaper one for now. He loves it and plays with it several times a day.)

Brayden is a big "helper"  most of the time and loves to clean with mommy. I often give him a towel and he will go around washing things down. He also must get his little vacuum out every time I get the big one out. It's just the cutest thing.


Other Milestones
Brayden knows his basic shapes and is also well on his way to being able to count to at least 5 or six but with a little help still. He is very interested in his colors but often still gets them mixed up. It's a work in progress but I am sure my smart little man will have it down pat really soon.

Potty training has been in full force for a good month or two now and I have to say I am very proud of Brayden. He wears his "undies" most often if we are at home and while we still have a lot of accidents we have made some great progress. He stays dryer longer and is even starting to tell us when he needs to go. Consistency really makes a difference.





 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Brayden! I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast! Mac will be 2 in May and I'm NOT READY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...