Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse 2nd Birthday Party

We celebrated Brayden's 2nd Birthday this past weekend with a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party. I had the BEST time planning for this party and of course like any other mother wanted it to be nothing but perfect but simple. I am a planner and planning a party is one of my favorite things to do. After spending far to many hours searching Pinterest for inspiration I decided that I LOVED yellow, black and red as the color scheme mixed in with touches of polka dots. I am a huge fan of the polka dot trend going on right now so I was pretty excited to add them into the party decor. You can read my Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Inspiration Post here.

I decided instead of a hand drawn chalkboard like last year I would make a digital print using Photoshop. I am not a pro at the program by any means but I love how this came out.
  
I for some reason took more pictures on my phone so those are the ones I am posting. The quality is not the greatest.
 



Food cards were hand made and were named Clarabelle's Candy for the M&M's, Red Gooey Fish for the Swedish Fish and Goofy's Goldie Fish for the Goldfish crackers.

 
 
These last few pictures were taken with my big girl camera and not my phone.
 


 

Polka Dot napkins-Party City
Mickey Mouse Cupcake stand-Party City

 

1 comment:

  1. what is the name used for the frame you did using photoshop, I am trying to find a template online to do one for my sons 2nd birthday.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...