Thursday, April 12, 2012

I have been wanting to do this for some time now but being a new mommy is a lot harder then I thought it would be. I guess I really had no idea how little time you have for yourself once you become a mommy. I thought I would be able to do stuff (cook, clean, shower) while the baby sleeps but boy was I mistaken. There is so much that I just did not know or did not expect. When he was first born I was exhausted and barely made it to the afternoon when Jeff got home from work.  Now my days are spent doing everything to make this little boy happy, and I LOVE every second of it. He loves for all my attention to be on him, he laughs, tells lots of stories and is starting to play with toys instead of just staring at them. He still loves to be held and naps are very inconsistent and usually not very long during the day so most days things can get a little crazy. He is growing so fast and learning so much that I can hardly believe it. It's something new everyday.  Some days I am still in my pj's when daddy gets home and I have come to learn that that's OK. Lucky for me I have an amazing husband who jumps right in to take him off my hands for a bit and give me a little time to myself. Brayden is one lucky boy.  I really want a place to share things about being a mommy and all the crazy awesome things my sweet little man is doing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...