Monday, June 24, 2013

Brayden {16 & 17 Months}

This post is seriously overdue and I feel that I have so much to catch up on since he will be 18 months old before I know it. (Like in a week. 

 
How is it that my little man is almost a year and a half old already. Time is going by so quickly and I just can't get enough of his cute little self. I think that this stage or age is my favorite. There is not much if anything that really scares him or causes hesitation, he loves to climb and wants to do everything by himself. He is a pretty independent and ambitious little boy. He has mastered the 4 steps leading down our deck to the driveway and insists on doing it himself. Its scares mommy to death so I stay really close of course but he holds on, goes slow and makes it to the bottom.
Brayden has LOTS of new teeth coming in and he has been more cranky than anything most days. I think he is getting at least 4-6 teeth right now, maybe more. 



Loves...
BEING OUTSIDE...ALL THE TIME
The park
Going on walks
Climbing up on the coffee table to watch TV

Dislikes...
Riding in shopping carts, being held by mama is so much better

New words...
Yes
Crash
Out 
In
Ball
Slide (side)
Down
Up
Duck 
Doc (Doc McStuffin)



1 comment:

  1. He is too cute!!

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...