Friday, October 25, 2013

Weekly Photo Dump

 
Last week I took the least amount of pictures I think I have ever taken in nearly 2 years. I had to do a better job this week. I have one excited very active little boy on my hands so getting pictures of him are not always easy.  
 
 
Relaxing on couch watching some tv
Eating his first big boy bowl of cereal


 
Isn't it perfectly normal to eat cheese while sitting in the fridge?
Crazy bed head going on here. 

 
Visit to Grammy's house, loved playing in the toy room and of course playing with his cousin Skylar.  

 
Mommy decided to get the crayons and color books out again and he got super excited when he saw the Mickey color books. We just might bring them out a little more. He did such a great job.
 
Linking up with Sasha @ The Mushy Mommy Foto Friday



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...