Thursday, May 5, 2016

Sprinkle Baby Shower DIY

I just love any reason to put together some cute party decorations and this adorable Sprinkle I did for my sister is no exception. Its probably one of my favorite parties I've done. The party was very simple and the colors are beyond beautiful together. When I first saw this color combination I didn't think I would end up falling in love with it like I did. Of course, just about anything paired with grey ends up looking fabulous. But that's just my opinion.
This party definitely proves that less really can be more and it does not have to cost a lot of money to have a fabulous party. I mean, I made everything and all it cost me was my time and the actual cost of the tissue paper, ribbon and cardstock. All very cheap and I made sure to purchase the materials when they were on sale. This is a budget friendly party with all handmade DIY decorations.



 Tissue Paper Tassel Garland (pictured above)
Mint, Grey, and Coral tissue from Hobby Lobby
Navy tissue from Meijer (It had to be navy, no other color of blue would do)

 Welcome Banner was handmade by myself using cardstock and my cricut. Paper and polka dot ribbon used were from Hobby Lobby. I should have taken more detailed photos of the banner. The ribbon added the perfect finishing touch.  

Utensil holder is just a simple mason jar with a piece of ribbon tied at the top.
Polka Dot Plates & Napkins were from Party City as well as the grey table cloth.
Small and large tissue paper flowers were handmade and made for the most perfect addition to the food table.

My parents house is terrible for taking photos no matter what time of day so unfortunately a few of my pictures didn't come out the best but I promise you the decorations were perfect and simple.


My sister plans to add the tassel garland and tissue flowers to her nursery for my niece. I can't wait to see how they look. I'll share photos of the nursery if I can get some. If you share any photos please be kind and link back here to this post. Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...