Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thomas the Train 5th Birthday

Every year we go back and forth on what theme my son wants for his birthday party. This year he had his little heart set on a Thomas the train party. I had been wanting to do a train theme for a couple years so I was excited when he picked it. He was very particular in what colors he wanted we of course made a trip to the party store to pick out some decorations. Of course me being the person I am had to make a homemade banner and I decided we would make a tissue tassel banner as well. He just loves being crafty just like his Mama so he had a hand in the banner making and decorating. This was such a fun bright colored party and I love how it came out.

Photo banner handmade my myself visit Little Sweets and Co. on Facebook
Cupcake stand Party City
Thomas plates Party City
Printable made by myself

Handmade tassel banner made by myself visit Little Sweets and Co. on Facebook

Table decoration Party City

Print made by myself visit Little Sweets and Co. on Facebook

I love to do a photo wall of some of my all time favorite pictures over the years.



I have a Facebook Page I'm just starting, I would love for you to check it out and share with your friends. Check out Little Sweets and Co. Facebook Page here.

Little Sweets and Co. offers handmade banners and other party accessories to help create the perfect look for your event. Perfect for birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers, kids rooms, nurseries and so much more. Custom orders available and I'm able to ship if you are not in my area. (Shipping charges may apply) Message me on Facebook for more info or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...