Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring

I think that it just may be safe to say that spring is finally here. The beginning of the week started out rainy and cooler but the last couple days have been AMAZING and seriously refreshing. We have been outside a TON and even opened the windows to let the fresh air in. Its amazing how sunshine and perfect temps can change your mood.
 
I think that this may be the best summer yet with Brayden. He is so excited to be outside and is seriously interested in all his toys. I have a feeling I may be living outside till winter. I am so ready for fun in the sun with my little man.  

He asks to play in his "house" everyday! He has played with his mower more in the last couple days than I think he did all last summer.  



 Chalk has been a huge hit again this year. Having Mama draw shapes and numbers is one of his favorite things to do. I can see my driveway covered in chalk all summer long. As I was taking his picture while sitting in his chair he says "Mama, I relaxin". The kid is always cracking me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...