Thursday, October 10, 2013

Halloween Printable

I am sort of on a roll with these printables. I am really enjoying creating them and finally making the time to be a little creative. I know fall is in full swing in most places but if you missed it I created a fall printable available here. I can't wait to create more and hopefully keep sharing them on the blog.
Halloween is fast approaching and I of course have no clue what Brayden is going to be this year. Last year, he was a monkey in the most adorable monkey costume from Old Navy. He hated it, I literally have the worst picture ever of him in the costume. Whatever I decide needs to be easy and inexpensive.

Happy Halloween!
 
 
How to Print
Simply right-click on the image above and just save it to your desktop. I recommend printing at 8x10. I have them printed at our local Walgreens and they come out perfect.
 
All I ask is that you please give credit where credit is due and link back to my blog and do not claim as your own.
 PLEASE & THANK YOU!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...