Thursday, April 24, 2014

Strength & Courage

 
How do you know that what you are doing is the right thing? How do you know that the decision you make at this moment in life will be the best choice for you and your family? I am not sure if there is or ever will be a clear answer to those questions. I have to trust that all decisions that are made come from the heart with only the absolute best intentions. Making big decisions takes an overwhelming amount of strength and courage. Strength and courage that I did not know I would ever have enough of. Decisions have been made and although some may say they are selfish I strongly believe that my happiness is a huge priority.

"HAPPINESS" is the word that comes to MY mind when I think of what I need more of in my life. I have to make that happen.    
It's not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, & to make your happiness a priority. It's necessary.
My son is without a doubt my absolute #1 priority in life and ALWAYS will be. Being a mommy is a dream come true and I will in no way take one second of this amazing journey for granted. He is the biggest and most amazing blessing I could have ever received. Being a mommy is also the most challenging, rewarding and occasionally overwhelming job I have ever had but I wouldn't change a single thing about it. He makes me be a better mommy and a much better person all around. I will never ever take even one second for granted with my little man. He will ALWAYS be the first thing I think of.

I sometimes still have a hard time believing that I get to be this sweet little mans Mommy. Blessed beyond measure doesn't even begin to describe it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...