Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Photo Dump

I am jumping back into the swing of things here on the old blog. I have several posts sitting in my drafts just waiting to be finished and published. I also have a few things in the works that I can't wait to share.
I thought I would start out with a Friday Photo Dump with a recap of our week. We are definitely enjoying the summer like temperatures we have been having this last week and taking advantage of the pool. We are hoping to maybe hit up our local pool sometime next week for toddler swim. Brayden is going to LOVE that. In the meantime, we were busy learning how to ride our trike, coloring, doing puzzles and hanging outside.  
 
 






 
Happy Friday!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...