Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Show & Tell: Baby Talk

 Show & Tell: Baby Talk
Linking up this fun post over at From Mrs to Mama. Its all about babies so I thought I would join in for fun.
 
1. Tell us your favorite baby names? Aside from your own babies, if you have some :)
Boy Names
Liam
Noah
Gavin
Logan
 
Girl Names
Addison
Adalyn
Olivia
Cheyenne
Laykin
 
2. Show me your "dream" nursery {can be your baby's nursery or one that you love}
I absolutely LOVE the way my sons nursery turned out and I plan on doing a post about it really soon. I am just putting some finishing touches on the room. Yes, my son is 8 months old but since he arrived 2 weeks early i never had a chance to finish it off but I have put it at the top of my priority list so I should have it finished soon.

Here is a sneak peak at my sons nursery (can't wait to share the rest soon)...




But here are a couple pics of my "dream" nurseries...

Isabella's room
Picture and inf about this nursery can be found here on Project Nursery.
I am slightly obsessed with pink and grey and stripes right now.
 
DSC_6852 (1280x848)
Picture and info about this nursery can be found here on Project Nursery.
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE how adorable this nursery is, the colors and the modern touch.
 
3. How many children would you like to have? How far apart?
I would love to have 3-4 children. My sweet little man is 8 months old right now and we have talked about possibly thinking about trying for another when he is maybe 1.5-2 years old. It took us almost 4 years to get pregnant with him so who knows how long it may take to get another blessing. I think we would really like them to be about 2 years apart but we will just have to wait and see what god has planned for us.
 
4. Tell us what you think the importance of parenting is?
 I think that just being a parent is the toughest job out there. I am always wondering if I am doing the right thing and making the right decisions for my son. I think that it is important to teach our children to be the best that they can be and to treat others with care and respect. I think being consistent is very important, children need consistency and discipline. They need to be loved and know right from wrong. That is what I hope I can teach my children.  
 
5. Show us your favorite newborn photo {can be your children or random}
My son Brayden, its not professional photo but I adore it.
6. Tell us some things you promise to never do as a parent {and if you are a parent, did you stick to it}

I always said my baby would never sleep in bed with me but for me that has been near impossible. There have been many nights when he just won't sleep that my last choice has been bring him bed with me.

I will never let my child scream or throw a fit in public.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...