Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Brayden's Christmas Wish List

This Christmas is going to be the absolute best one yet in our home. How could it not be, it's Brayden's very 1st Christmas ever. I LOVE Christmas and having a little one around has made me love it even more. I want nothing more than to stuff as many gifts as I possibly can under the tree for my sweet little man. I am however trying my best to control my spending urges and not go completely crazy. It's so stinkin hard tho, lol! Lets face it though, he is not going to have a clue what is going on Christmas morning. All he is going to want to do is eat the paper and play with the boxes. What in the world do an buy an almost 1 year old anyway? At least that is the question that I keep asking myself. Sure I keep finding ooddles of toys that I know or think he will just love but seriously the kid has way more toys than he knows what to do with at this point.
 
After much thought and debating we have decided to get Brayden a few toys and then get him some things that we know he will need in the near future...clothes, shoes, sippy cups, etc! Plus, his grandparents are spoiling him with lots of other toys and such.

 
(just a few of the things he will be getting)
 
 
Not Pictured (forgot to add it)
 
I can't wait to wake up on Christmas morning, our 1st Christmas as a family. I can't wait to see him walk out in his adorable Christmas PJ's & see the look on his face when he sees all the gifts that Santa has left him. Of course I know he will have no idea whats going on but mommy & daddy will be having a blast.The pictures will be amazing and something we will cherish forever.

I would love to hear what your little ones are getting for Christmas...Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...