Friday, March 1, 2013

Thinking of Spring

I think it goes without saying that many of us mommy's and daddy's out there cant wait for the warmer weather to finally make an appearance. I am in need of some fresh spring air and I know Brayden is just dying to play outside. I can't wait to get out for some walks and playing at the park and even our own yard for that matter. Spring is coming its just taking its sweet time getting here.

I am anxious for Easter and I can't wait to start some new traditions this year. Brayden may still not know what is really going on yet but I think he will have a blast running around the yard gathering up easter eggs with his cousin Skylar at our first annual easter egg hunt with my family. I have already started planning his 2nd Easter basket and found a handsome outfit for him to wear. Carters has some super cute outfits, I have my eye set on the sweater vest and plaid button up which will go perfectly with his super handsone blue boat shoes we have from payless. Have I mentioned how much I am loving boat shoes? I am a little obsessed with them. I am loving the turquoise, so fun and springy. I just hope I can find something for Mommy and Daddy to match him.


All the adorable outfits above can be found at The Carter's Store or online here
.
My Toddler Easter basket ideas...
Bubbles
Thomas the train DVD
1-2 new books
Hot wheels cars
Swim trunks
Outside toys
Toddler snacks
Chocolate bunny... Its tradition

Hurry up Spring, we are anxious to get outside and play.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...