Friday, October 4, 2013

Five on Friday - Five Random things

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
First time linking up with the ladies for Five on Friday. I love the idea and hope to link up more in the future. Keeping it simple this week with just Five Random things that are going through my head right now. Enjoy.

{One}
I finally got a small space decorated a bit for fall this week. I am happy with how it turned out even though it is just a small space. I am thinking that a trip to the Orchard & Pumpkin Patch is going to happen early next week. I am in need of some mums and pumpkins on my porch. I also think the weather is supposed to me much more fall like after the weekend so that will make it even better. I am ready to bust out the boots and layers.
 


The print shown above is available as a free printable on my blog, view that post here.

{Two}
I can't wait to make these two soups.
 
 
{Three}
I am having more fun shopping for my 21 month old son than I am for myself. Shopping for a boy is WAY more fun than I EVER thought it would be. Old Navy and Carter's are my fav's right now. I will be hitting up Target soon, I am loving what they have for toddler boys right now.
 
{Four}
 Christmas shopping and 2nd Birthday planning are definitely in the planning stages. I told myself after Brayden's 1st Birthday that I would not wait until a week before to start planning his party. I am pretty sure we will be having a Thomas the Train 2nd Birthday!
 
{Five}
I want to do a total makeover in my kitchen/living room. It has been the same for almost 10 years with very few changes. It is definitely time for a change and fresh new look. I have been pinning things like crazy, now all I need to do is make things happen. I have become  such a procrastinator.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...